Our client is a midwestern government. It has developed a diverse economy by being the center of the U.S. automotive industry in the lower peninsula and providing its citizens with economic opportunities with an influx of tourists in the upper peninsula.
The midwestern government has a fleet of city-owned vehicles on the road, ranging from a fleet of public buses that serve the city residents, tourists, and manufacturing. Our client wanted us to help provide a solution that would simplify maintenance of their fleet, reduce risks from vehicle accidents, insurance claims, and residents' claims of the damaged property.
- A flexible, cost-efficient claims and risk management system and claims for a self-insurance program
- A GPS tracked business intelligence portal with reporting capabilities.
- A solution that empowered managers with better control over information.
- The ability to monitor and identify claims trends improved the governments budgeting decisions by 87%
- Our GPS tracking solution improved business intelligence by 95%
- Our solution customized reports improved the quality of drivers by 77%
- Our solution kept important claims-related functions in house and improved cost saving by 82%