Our client is one of the biggest and most renowned American technology companies that designs graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets and chip units for mobile computing and automotive needs worldwide.
The client's new broadcast engine technology is a set of SDKs that use GPU acceleration to deliver AI-driven broadcast features. These features help live streaming app-makers provide their customers with features like advanced face tracking, virtual green screen, and style transfer filters. We were tasked with -
- Designing and developing a solution with frequently missed deadlines in mind.
- Providing a cloud-based solution to document processes.
- Providing a solution to measure lead time.
- Designing a solution for developers that helped cooperation and broke information bottlenecks.
- Providing user tracking that curtailed different types of waste in the department like reworks, motion, and times.
- A streamlined application that standardized and optimized processes.
- A straightforward login system that used user tracking technologies to generated reports to measure progress.
- Integrated a third-party solution with the option to capture webcam recordings and transcribe feedback.
- A task system that increased cooperation to build healthier strategies based on accurate data.
- A secure data collection system and storage of essentials like app name, rating, and comments
- A pop-up glossary of models, driver name, resolution, etc that decreased waste of time.
- Automated emails alert for key performance indicators like the completion of stages of tasks.
- 30% Decrease in time managing requests and assigning team capacity
- 50% Increase in received and subsequent execution of requests
- 35% Increase in department efficiency through automated reports generation.
- 42% Increase in team and interdepartmental cooperation.
- 36% Increase in efficiency while remote working
- 51% of emails automated to track important information for the concerned parties.