Sr. Proposal writer
Depend on the last drawn salary and interview
Monday to friday
The proposal writer will be responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading technical and non-technical sections of proposal documents with the specific goal of developing compliant and winning content that is clear, concise, and cohesive. The proposal writer needs to synthesize the work of multiple other contributors into a unified, single-voiced document; ensuring documents meet RFP requirements; adhering to standards for quality, meet strict timelines, and aggressive schedules as required by each proposal effort.
To succeed in this role, the proposal writer must have frequent interaction with functional peer group managers, technical team and proposal team; interaction with senior management; interaction with subcontractor technical staff.
Write and edit technical material for use in proposal development activities; Generate, edit, and review proposal outlines and compliance matrix; Participate in the development and generation of win-themes for responses;
- Individual Performer and Managing the team of proposal writers.
- Responsible for generating complete proposal / RFP responses for commercial and public sector clients of USA market.
- Responsible for managing proposal responses, ensuring compliance with the RFP and corporate procedures for US Federal and Local Defence and Civil, agencies.
- Analyze Solicitations and Requirements documents, RFP, RFQ, Amendments, BOQ, SOW, PWS, SOW, etc. Coordinate with contracting officers, clients, capture managers, writers, consultants, subcontractors, and other team members.
- Worked closely with teammates to ensure proposals are delivered on time and in compliance with all contract/ solicitation requirements, guidelines, and procedures.
- Worked single-handed on the various proposals in building templates, approaches, methodologies, sales writing, solution development, and other necessary support functions as appropriate.
- Coordinates business volume and pricing proposal responses with technical volume content.
- Writing management, quality, transition, quality control, and past performance sections for proposal responses.
- Providing excellence in organization skills and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Provided research, production, and customer service with an emphasis on accuracy and quality assurance in individual and group.
- Setting up pricing and costs in collaboration with the higher management and owners of the project. assignments and to provide guidance to contributing writers and other personnel as needed.
Required education, skills, and experience:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in Technical Writing, English, Journalism, or a technical discipline and a minimum of 8 years of proposal writing experience. Experience as a proposal writer for U.S. Federal Government customers is a must