Onsite sales Hunter
- You will be responsible to cultivate new business, develop and execute a plan to drive revenue growth with new customers, sell Workforce/Staffing and Digital/consulting transformational services to existing customers and to prospect for new customers.
- The position will entail developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients and new clients.
- You should be an advocate and effectively translate client requirements to Deal/Delivery Teams.
- Work collaboratively to architect and solution complex proposals and to close professional and Digital services deals.
- You will be responsible to develop account plans, pursuit strategies, facilitate maximizing revenue opportunities through appropriate land and expand account growth strategies.
- You are required to comply with all rules, regulations and procedures of the Company and such rules, regulations and procedures of the Company's Customers as may apply to your work.
- Minimum 5+ years of US IT Staffing and consulting/Digital sales experience within the US based technology/managed Services companies as a sales representative or manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Responsible to generate new business and new client acquisitions.
- Self-driven candidate with handling sales team experience.
- Strong sales and sales management skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Must have existing relationship with Clients with good rapport and proven track record of Staffing sales.
- Maintaining Client Database in ATS, CRM database including completion of sales reports and update sales contacts.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts and drive channel partners to grow projected sales.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Should have adequate knowledge in handling MSP and VMS.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.