The content writer will develop and create content for print, digital media, or product/services descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines. Ideal candidate is someone -
- H/She Can write effectively on general business services and IT technical services around Cloud, Mobility, Analytics and Digital Transformation.
- H/She will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources across different time zones.
- Must follow company editorial style guide.
- Who Can multitask with variety of customer verticals from IT services, Energy/Utilities, Manufacturing etc.
- Has Excellent writing, decent technical knowledge, American English spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
- With 5 years + experience in an Enterprise technical/business services writer role.
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy for both technical write ups, e-books, whitepapers and/or business services areas.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources across different customer segments and verticals.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
- 5 years + experience writing for a large agency or corporation.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team across different time zones.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strict adherence to company policies and style.
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, technology and product preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.