In 1983, Petroleum Equipment & Services, Inc. (PESI) was launched in Alaska. The mission of the organization was to offer a better package than existing suppliers, as well as to introduce new products and services to the state. Today, PESI additionally provides environmentally friendly cleaning of thread protectors through its Alaska Service & Technology (ASTECH) division.
Our client is one of the few companies with deep understanding of the logistical problems associated with delivery to isolated Alaska locations. PESI has the knowledge and experience to solve any logistical issues that may arise. The challenge was improving the company’s operational efficiency. We provided a solution to enhance operations:
- Replacing the error-prone paper trail process
- Generating reliable field data for facility operators and engineers
- Reporting to detail material sourcing and logistical support.
PESI also tapped our expertise to develop and implement a user acquisition strategy, with two primary goals:
- Increase their customer database
- Raise awareness about their products and equipment services.